Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My therapist wants me to start journaling more because he says it might help me calm down my thoughts. I think he might be right. I'm trying everything he tells me to do, because 1) I truly do want to get better, and 2) I want to make my attractive therapist happy. He says I'm showing progress, but I still feel unchanged. Today we talked about how my mom put too much pressure on me growing up when I was younger, and now she is realizing her mistakes and feels guilt-ridden. I shouldn't put all the blame on my mom, but a lot of the way that I am is because of her. It's either her, guys I've dated, friends, or the thoughts in my head. I feel like such a whiny girl. So many people have it way worse than me.And here I am complaining that my mom is too hard on me. Some people don't even have a mom. I am such a shit person. I should be more grateful.

1 comment:

  1. hey. i love you so much and so does your mama. you are an inspiration. please never stop being your amazing, smart, beautiful, funny, witty self. i am so proud to call you my friend. if you need anything...you know. love you bae <3

    ReplyDelete